I've broken my card. How can I get my money back?

To request the recovery of money from a broken card, please fill in our request form, making sure to include the following information: The cardholder's first and last name, the amount to be transferred, the old cashless number and the new cashless number. The necessary steps will be taken within 5 working days.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request